Saturday 19 September 2009

You can Be and Do Whatever You Put Your Mind To Do

I have been a fan of Anthony Robbins for a number of years. I loved his personal story of how he overcame adversity and turned his life around. I admire his love to helping others to succeed, his humbleness and the fact he has never forgotten where he came from.

I regularly listen to his CD set GIANT STEPS, of which there is also a book of the same title. His speeches are so inspiring and motivational, I have always wanted to see him at an event.

Well, about two years ago I got the chance to see him in person. I really could not afford going to the event, but worked hard at my business to build the additional income required to purchase my ticket and hotel room. I was on my way!
I went to a Anthony Robbins event at the Excel Centre in London. It was a four day event. I didn't know what to expect when I got there, but it was such an emotional event for me. I met so many people whom I knew personally before, and also met many new friends some of which I still keep in touch with.

I learnt alot about myself during those four days, it was a really intense programme. As part of that programme on DAY ONE, we all had to walk across hot coals. The fear and trepidation that came across me when the actual time came was awesome, but the emotion and the motivation from others around me gave me the confidence to step out on the white hot coals and walk 40 feet across the coals without getting burnt.

What did this tell me about myself? If you think it you can do it!


Colette Morris F.R.S.A
Top Producer and Mentor
This is My Work From Home Business
http://oneyearplan.net/Cmorris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit