Wednesday 23 September 2009

Whatever It Takes

I wanted to share this very inspirational and motivational poem from my sponsor John Russell Terrier who has been a real inspiration to me and a great guide and friend.


Whatever It Takes

I am committed to doing whatever it takes.

The die’s been cast.
I’ve stepped over the line.
I’m out of the comfort zone.
The decision has been made.
I won’t look back, let up, slow down or back away.
I’m finished and done with low living,
small planning and colorless dreams.
I cannot live with tame visions, dwarfed goals, mundane
talking, or chintzy giving.
I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, or
lured away.
I will not allow myself to be turned
back, deluded or delayed.
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, nor hesitate in the presence of adversity.
I will not negotiate at the table of the enemy, nor will I long for the pool of popularity.
I refuse to waste another minute in the maze of mediocrity.
I’m through with the old ways of thinking and living. I am a leader of many.

I am successful.

I am ready to pay the price no matter what the cost.
Bring it on.
I am ready for anything because here’s the deal…

I am committed to doing whatever it takes!



Colette Morris F.R.S.A
Top Producer and Mentor
This is My Work From Home Business
http://oneyearplan.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit