Wednesday 3 February 2010

What I am Reading

I thoughtI would share a book that I am reading right now as it is inspiring me with lots of fresh ideas. Reading is such an important part of self development, we all need to continually grow, and you can't grow if you don't learn. It is true what they say, knowledge is power.

Anyway, the book I am reading is by Stephen Covey, The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People. He talks about doing the things successful people do, and he also looks at the non productive habits of inefficient people.

Its a great read. You can get your copy from amazon via the link below...



Colette Morris F.R.S.A
Expert Author and Top Producer
If you want to earn a 5 figure income from home on a monthly basis, find out how with Colette and her Team.
http://www.colettemorris.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit