Tuesday 23 February 2010

Do you Know How To Motivate Yourself?

I recently came back from holiday and had such a lovely relaxing time, I am struggling a bit to get back into the 'work mode' thing for my home business. I thought to myself, what can I do to motivate MYSELF?

Money is a good motivation, but what if the money is just coming in anyway, what is motivating you then? Then I received an email in my in box the other day and the contents of which inspired and motivated me to get back into action. Why? I hear you ask.

It was an email from a friend outlining the story of a lady who had tackled her 'goliath', and against all odds she had won. Now this lady 'Sophia Stewart' had written a play some years ago in 1981 called 'The Third Eye', she had submitted this to an agent but it was not used. Some years later a succesful series of movies 'The Matrix I,II,III' hit our screens earning over $2.5billion dollars. Sophia realised these were based on her play and she begun a fight to take on media giants Warner Brothers. This case was not even mentioned in the media... why? Well Warner Brothers own a lot of media magazines, tv shows, radio stations. It took 6 years for her to win her fight, but she had HOPE, she knew what was what and had FAITH that all would end well.

So, for me, this story of HOPE and having FAITH and being able to succeed against all odds finally motivated me to get back on track.

Find a story or situation to motivate you and get you back on track.... Take Action ahd HAVE BELIEF.

Colette Morris F.R.S.A
Expert Author and Top Producer
If you want to earn a 5 figure income from home on a monthly basis, find out how with Colette and her Team.
http://www.colettemorris.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit