Sunday 26 April 2009

Thought for the day!

Sunday 26th April. Day of Rest for Many.
As it is the last Sunday of the Month, I usually take time to reflect on the past month and look at what I have actually achieved in that time.

I find that the year can pass through very quickly and sometimes we look back at the end of the 12 months and say - what did I do last year? I had a difficult year in my life and felt frustrated and upset with myself as when I looked back to see what I had achieved, it was little or nothing. I hadnt set myself any goals for that year, and therefore didnt achieve anything worthwhile. I vowed then, that I would set myself yearly, 3 yearly, 5 yearly goals and some longer term ones, but more importantly set myself weekly and monthly goals and to spend time to reflect at the end of each month to look back and note what I had or had not achieved.

I have been doing this for the past three years and it has helped me move both my personal life and my business forward to no end, and for that I am grateful. It has helped put back some discipline into my life and work ethos.

So today I will be reflecting back on the past month of April and noting down what I have achieved, and what I could have done better, and incorporate these into further plans for the month of MAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit