Monday 27 April 2009

Keeping your Focus

Sometimes it can be difficult keeping focus on your tasks, especially if like me you tend to multi task and sometimes get so side tracked into other things. So how do you keep yourself on track?

I for one look at my to do list on a daily basis, I use Microsoft Outlook so find that I can have my daily tasks added to my mobile phone application and I also print out the tasks and calender as I also like to physically tick things off.

I then look at my tasks and pick 5 must dos for the day and focus on those, then when i have done those I look at the next 5...

Anyone got any good tips here would be appreciated, so come on bloggers add to this forum positively....

You can follow me on twitter @workfmhomeDiva hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit