Sunday 29 September 2013

Annoying Wordpress Blogs... Losing focus and now getting back on track...

It has been a month of grief for me in August!  Having issues with my wordpress blog, however, all seems to have been resolved and am feeling back to normal.

It's funny how when things do not seem to go well, and demotivation sets in.
SO I thought I would write about how I got over this.

We can all get disheartened when things don't seem to be going away we want them to. Our mood changes, we snap at the people who are trying to help us, and we tend to back out and back away from the crowd. 
It's all too easy to spiral downwards into a almost type of depression when you just don't Wanna do anything. Have you been there?

So, after feeling really fed up and demotivated I'm really wanted to get back into the blogosphere. I mustered up the effort to get in touch with my network provider and sort out the issue of whether it was my Internet or my blogging platform. 

I must say, I was pleasantly surprised from both of the customer service was exceptional. They understand my plight and really wanted to help me get back on board especially when I sounded so down. As soon as my problem was resolved which took just over a week to do I was back on board marketing away and in a lot more happier mood. 

However I was kind of stuck. I just didn't know what to write about. So I got back onto my learning path, started reading other peoples blogs, started looking at the news and what was happening around me.
Taking interest in your business and other peoples business and what they're finding difficult also help to give me information about what I could write about. 

So now I'm back on board ready to fire up the Workfmhomdiva blog watch out for interesting posts  from me over the next few days, months etc...

Have you had an experience where you are completely demotivated? What did you do to get back on track share with us below




Colette Morris Mompreneur and Entrepreneur








 I am looking for business partners willing to invest in a business venture which is still at ground floor level. Start up under £500 earning potential £1k - £5k plus per month.  6 figure income possible in 6 - 24 months for the right person who takes action

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit