Thursday 18 October 2012

London Town with Colette Aka Workfmhomediva

I was born in London, and have now moved out to the suburbs, but still frequent the city.

London has some lovely skylines and interesting places, so I thought I would share them with you on my blog here today.

If any of you are live in London, why not hook up with me, dm me on my twitter account @workfmhomediva

There are lots of small home business owners here in the UK, and many of us have a growing network online and offline to help each other out.

Connect with me on my Facebook Fanpage Workfmhomediva2





Colette Morris F.R.S.A
Internet Marketing Strategist & Business Coach
www.workwithcolettemorris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit