Monday 8 October 2012

Cold Calling Freaks Me Out




When I first started network marketing many moons ago, one of the things I really really dreaded and almost had a panic attack about was cold calling.

It just wasn’t my thing!

I didn’t know how to talk to people, I stuttered, I faltered, I just didn’t sound convincing enough.
In fact I sounded a weenie.

Let’s face it, who would buy from someone who didn’t sound confident enough in themselves. Let alone being recruited by that person right?

If you have problems picking up the phone check this post out...


Cold Calling Freaks Me Out



Colette Morris F.R.S.A
Internet Marketing Strategist & Business Coach
www.workwithcolettemorris.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit