Tuesday 18 September 2012

What It Takes To Get To The Top

In the London 2012 Olympics Usain Bolt and his running partner Yohan Blake dominated the track events.

However it was hard work, practice, determination and focus which got them to where they were.

The same can be said for home business owners setting up a new home business.

It's not easy setting up a business, especially if you have never done this before. If I had to start again I would have followed my checklist which I have built up through time.

I call it my cheat sheet. It has helped me to start up several online businesses successfully.

If you don't get a helping hand right at the beginning it can be very daunting.



That is why it is so important to have a good coach.  Having someone to be accountable to can keep you focussed. 

I offer coaching to business clients and private individuals.  Many who seek advice from coaches are trying to get help to achieve their goals or to focus on achieving one thing at a time.
Being able to talk to someone who is able to be subjective andgive you clarity so that you can then come to your own solutions and conclusions is so rewarding.

Even us coaches need a coach to help us keep on track with what it is we want to achieve.

If you feel you would benefit from coaching, email me direct colette@colettemorris.com 




2 comments:

  1. You really make it appear really easy along with your
    presentation however I to find this topic to be actually something which
    I think I might by no means understand. It
    kind of feels too complicated and very broad for me. I'm taking a look ahead on your subsequent put up, I'll try to get the
    cling of it!
    my site :: 2009 dog rescue calendar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your feedback, it isn't easy to get to the top, but pure hardwork consistency and effort will get you there.

      Delete

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit