Monday 23 November 2009

Mike Dillard's Build you Business on a Budget Reviewed

Building your home business can be an expensive one. You always seem to be spending money on advertising, and no matter how much you think you have cracked it, you find you are not getting ahead in your business. If you are not careful paid advertising could cost you the earth.

It may hold you back in business if you have to spend a lot of money on advertising, especially if it is your first time starting up a business. What if, someone could should you in easy step by step modules how you can build your home business without spending loads of money using low cost social media marketing aids?

Your question may have been answered. I recently came across something that helped my business, and I think it can help yours also. It's a video series called 'Building On A Budget' by Mike Dillard - yes the same Mike Dillard of Traffic Geyser fame. I came across this when looking through another area of his site, and in the video which by the way is free, it shows you how to build any home business for $500 or less. Now, I don't know about you, but I didn't have a big advertising budget when I first started out in my work from home business, I barely was able to buy into the programme I was in. So to have this guy talk me through how to build a business for $500 or less appealed to me on the monetary side.

More on this business review can be found here


Colette Morris F.R.S.A
Expert Author and Top Producer
Visit my website for more information
http://www.colettemorris.com

What is this Coffee House Letter and how can it help your business grow? Doctor's, Realtors, Network Marketers, Direct Sales companies are all falling over for information in this letter. Read about it here: http://www.colettemorris.info

2 comments:

  1. A valuable post on "Mike Dillard's Build you Business on a Budget Reviewed".And I would like to say that I'm living my dream of owning my own business and working from home earning equally or more than the regular jobs by using http://debtfreeliving.ownanewbusiness.com.

    Thanks,
    John- Working Moms make more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you John for your comments, its so rewarding working from the comfort of your own home, and Mike Dillard's system gives you a lot of opportunities to see your business grow without spending a ton of money especially in the begginning stages. Wishing you every success with your home business.

    Colette
    www.colettemorris.com

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit