Thursday 25 July 2013

Working With Intention

What is the purpose of you working in your home business?

Too often people start a home business to earn an additional income, but dont really have a real focus on why they are doing this in the first instance.


Are you doing the activities you need to do in order to grow your business?

Have a listen to my podcast below and leave me your thoughts in the comments below.







Colette Morris Mompreneur & Entrepreneur

 I am looking for business partners willing to invest in a business venture which is still at ground floor level. If this is you, then register your interest by sending me a blank email to biz_venture@aweber.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit