Saturday 22 January 2011

London Fit Girls Club Official Blog Site: Giving is a Gift!

Would appreciate you sponsoring me in a half marathon event for Cancer Research. Details of why I am doing this can be found in the link below.


London Fit Girls Club Official Blog Site: Giving is a Gift!: " Just a quick blog post today. I signed up week to a half marathon on the 1st of October all in aid of Cancer Research. I was rea..."

Colette Morris SAC Dipl. (Diet &Nutrition)
Herbalife Shop
- http://healthyweightloss.herbalcoach.com/
Colette Morris is a qualified Nutritionist and Herbalife Independent Distributor so if you want advice on your diet for weight loss, weight gain or sports nutrition, email LondonFitGirlsClub@gmail.com or simply click on the tab here to join our program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit