Tuesday 23 November 2010

Self Development: Focus on Joy!

This was sent to me via email from 'The Secret Scrolls' website and I felt it was appropriate to post on my blog.

Quote:
Every day, or at the very least once or twice a week, take a few minutes and focus on seeing yourself in joy. Feel yourself in joy. Imagine only joy ahead in your life and see yourself basking in it. As you do this the Universe will move all people, circumstances, and events to bring you that joy. You can't be in joy if you have money worries, or health worries, or relationship problems with friends or family. So deposit some joy in the bank of the Universe as often as you can. There isn't an investment that is more worthwhile. Unquote.

If you liked this, please let me know, leave me a comment.

May the joy be with you,

Colette Morris aka WorkfmhomeDiva
Spreading the word and helping other business owners: http://ping.fm/vuzob

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit