Sunday 12 September 2010

BEING THANKFUL FOR LIFE / LOVE

Just completed reading 'The Power' by Rhonda Byrne and it has completely blown me away. SO simple, yet so far from our thoughts and everyday living. What am I talking about?? LOVE, in all aspects of our lives and day to day living.

Be grateful you have a roof over your head, there are those in India and other places in the world who do not and wish they had.

Be grateful for your current health, there are those who are a lot worse off than you,but who do not complain and just get on their day to day tasks.

Be grateful for your friends and family in your life, for what would your life be without them. Give them love now while they can receive it.

I feel so inspired and lifted to know that I am the creator of my OWN universe / world, and my thoughts and actions make this possible. I guess Albert Einstein said this too, he understood this and created his own world, always thanking others for their findings which helped him create his findings...

Love is the basis of life, we are born through love and many of us die having loved and been loved. When we die, we are not dead,we just do not ceases to exist, I like to believe that we merely moved onto to another level spiritually.

To your success,

Colette Morris aka workfmhomeDiva
http://ping.fm/AeD1Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit