Saturday 27 March 2010

Should You Go For 0800 or FREE Phone Numbers?

I remember when I first got into my first MLM home business, we were told to go and get an 0800 number. Having got this, I felt pretty cool, a proper official business owner. 0800 numbers can be used effectively for a 'direct response' advertisement, but aside from that it may have the adverse affect.

If like me you have a home business opportunity, then more or likely your sponsor will have at some point recommended you go get yourself an 0800 number for our advertising. Now, I can see some benefit to having an 0800 number. For instance if you are in one part of the country, then having an 0800 number can mask your whereabouts, also for the fact that some people may be put off by ringing a number in Birmingham, when they are London based for example.

More on this article can be found by clicking this link

Colette Morris F.R.S.A
Expert Author and Top Producer


Get your FREE report on the infamous CoffeeHouseLetter, see how it is changing hundreds of MLMers and Network marketers lives... what your sponsor doesn't want to tell you.
http://www.colettemorris.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit