Thursday 24 December 2009

End of Year Reflections

I have been amazed at how quickly this year has gone by. I read somewhere that as we get older the years seem to go by quicker, and that certainly seems true.

I remember starting out this year with my goals, objectives and desires. Having written them down in my journal, periodically through the year I have looked at then, tweaked them were required and ticked off those that had been achieved. Having time to look back at the ones that have not been achieved, I look to why I didn't manage to achieve them. Wasn't I focussed enough to work on them? Did I do enough ACTION to achieve them?

Sometimes LIFE gets in the way and stops us from achieving, but sometimes we need to step back in order to be able to see that. Too often we plough on through these times of adversity or crises called LIFE without really truly checking whether the actions that we are doing or not doing will lead us to our overall goals, dreams and objectives.

So, what are we going to do that will make the difference? That is the question to ask yourself. Only you will have that anwser.

Here's to success for all of you for 2010. Reflect back to the past to learn, and take forward those lessons to the future, for the present just know where you are heading and you will definately get there in good time.




Colette Morris F.R.S.A

Expert Author and Top Producer
Visit my website for more information about me Colette Morris
http://www.colettemorris.com

What is this Coffee House Letter and how can it help your business grow? Doctor's, Realtors, Network Marketers, Direct Sales companies are all falling over for information in this letter. Read about it here: http://www.colettemorris.info

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you, leave me a comment.

ShareThis

Interesting Blogs to Visit